Facebook SDK

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stability coming soon

I arrived in Japan a few weeks ago and will finally be moving into an actual house (well, apartment really) this week. I've been staying in a hotel since I arrived, which is why I haven't had a chance to make any significant additions to the book distribution.

Once I get settled, I plan on creating a web page so people who don't want to bother with Bittorrent can download the book directly. Plus, it will let me create different versions of the book, such as the standard PDF, HTML, ODF, DOC, etc.

If there is a particular format you would like, post it in the comments and I will see what I can do.

I will also be looking at setting up a print-on-demand service for those readers who would like to buy a print version of the book. More to follow.

No comments: