Facebook SDK

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ebook direct file link available

I finally had a chance to upload the book to a file hosting site. Now, visitors can download the ebook (with supporting source code files) directly, without having to mess around with torrent files.

The link to the .zip file is on the left side of this page, or you can use this direct link. I am working on creating other formats, e.g. ODF, HTML, etc. but my LaTeX software doesn't want to convert correctly.

However, I'm also going to work on a revision to this book so I might just hold off on the file conversions until I have the latest revision completed. Most people seem to prefer PDF files for ebooks anyways, so I don't expect the lack of version to be a big issues.

If you have a file preference you would like to see, post in the comments and I will see what I can do. Thanks.

1 comment:

neofireblaze1 said...

Wow, you wrote this yourself thats impressive. Kudos and good job.