Facebook SDK

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New version available

I'm still working on getting a hardcopy version of my book available via Amazon. Self-publishing is more complicated than expected; the legalese of the printing company makes me peruse their offerings carefully to ensure I am not giving up any important rights.

So, you can download the newest version of my Python programming book using the links on the left. I will provide a torrent file for those who prefer that method and PDF and HTML files as well. As soon as I get a chance, I intend to make an ebook-ready version, once I figure out the best format to use.

Let me know what you think and if you find any problems, typos, etc. that need to be corrected.

4 comments:

buccalon said...

you need a book cover! it will be great in my kindle :)

Haiku said...

Loving the book. The lines of code get cut off on my ereader though. They are too long for the screen. Anyway to format it to fit correctly?

crystalattice said...

I can take a look. IIRC, I had problems with the code getting cut off when I converted to PDF. It was almost like the text is more like an embedded image.

I can work with it and see what happens. I don't know what it will do to the rest of the formatting.

You might also try turning your e-reader sideways and see if that helps.

Book said...

Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.
Buchgestaltung