Facebook SDK

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pricing

Just a quick note to talk about pricing. The original, 1st Edition price has been dropped to $0.99 for the Kindle edition (Smashwords only has the latest edition). The hardcopy book's price hasn't changed.

The new, 2nd Edition book is $3.99 on Amazon but on Smashwords I have made a "set your own price". Yes, that means you can download it for free, just like the old version. However, I would hope that, if you find the book useful, you'll throw a few bucks my way. :) It's always nice to be able to buy my wife something without her knowing about it.

Also, I've said this before but I'll reiterate for clarification: I do not mind if you give copies away, set up a torrent file, make a download "vault", etc. Obviously, I would like you to link to my blog, but I'm not naive enough to think someone won't come up with a better way of sharing knowledge.

Let me know if you found my book helpful.

2 comments:

Skillbites said...

I'm glad to hear that your ebook pricing has dropped. I wish I could get some copy of your ebook and I will give you my verdict. LOL. I love to have the link posted here, if that would be fine.

jaddam mia said...



Yes your are wright and thanks for post a good topic . your post is

top most in related post of Start Programming with Python.